What's new

Health App pre installed

Reaction score
iPhone 6+ Health App So I've been using the health app when walking I believe it was accurate tracking my walking But last night I noticed it wasn't Searching different sites some say iPhone 6+ does have health app some it doesn't So is the health app installed or do I have to get 1 from the App Store???Ty

iPhone 6+ Health App So I've been using the health app when walking I believe it was accurate tracking my walking But last night I noticed it wasn't Searching different sites some say iPhone 6+ does have health app some it doesn't So is the health app installed or do I have to get 1 from the App Store???Ty
The health app is not available in the App Store because it is one of the pre-installed stock apps which can't be deleted. Is should be on the iPhone 4s and all newer iPhones.

@MzIphone6+user
The Health app is a built in app, it can't be deleted. It can't be restricted either. It has to be on your iPhone somewhere.
If you can't find it on one of your homescreens, take a look at your folders, or use Spotlight Search to look for it.
image.png

Btw: I've removed your other post about this topic in someone else's thread. Besides fragmenting the conversation, making it hard to follow, duplicate posts/threads are against our rules.
Please keep the discussion about this problem to this thread only!

The health app was introduced with iOS 8, and the latest version of iOS the iPhone 4 can use is 7.1.2. So this is why you do t see the health app.

Roy

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

I'll turn 54 in a few weeks, and I'm using the Health app.

May I ask, why you think it's better to remove it?

I'm 57 years of age. Don't be any extra paranoia. When it's time to go, it's time.

I'm 57 years of age. Don't be any extra paranoia. When it's time to go, it's time.
Using that app doesn't mean you're grimly watching health data the whole time. The app might help feeling better, keeping you healthy, and maybe active, if you wish.

With 57, there's a still lot of time to enjoy life, isn't it?

Last edited:
Using that app doesn't mean you're grimly watching health data the whole time. The app might help feeling better, keeping you healthy, and maybe active, if you wish.

With 57, there's a still lot of time to enjoy life, isn't it?

Perhaps you're correct. But I miss the days of old, when I could jump on a big granite wall and spend a week climbing it. Now I require reading glasses, and I'm sure that a Walker and Depends are not too far off.