Have you updated to IOS 9?

I got a few update failure messages when I first tried to update. After trying several times, it started downloading the update. From there it finished without any more problems.
 
I waited until this morning to update my iPad so things had calmed down.
I was amazed that it took less than 40 minutes start to finish, I have known it to take 3+ hours.
It went very smoothly.
 
Downloaded and installing through iTunes as I type. So far so good. Will report back when complete.

Update: Installation on 6 plus complete without any problems. 45 minutes total from start to finish.
 
Last edited:
Yes. I updated through iTunes. I'm having trouble with iTunes syncing my apps. I was running iOS 9.1 public beta. I had to restore my phone. Then restored a backup. There are a handful of apps that will download then they will be darkened out after a short time saying they're waiting. When I go into the App Store it only gives me the option to open the app. So it's like the app is installed but it's not.
Here is an example:
7328c93ceda664eb9e6f63dbe06b7083.jpg

3b38653d271efd6e8ff60d1a9cdedcc9.jpg


Update: So I signed out of the App Store, restarted my phone then downloaded the apps again. We'll see if they black out again.
 
Last edited:
Yes. I updated through iTunes. I'm having trouble with iTunes syncing my apps. I was running iOS 9.1 public beta. I had to restore my phone. Then restored a backup. There are a handful of apps that will download then they will be darkened out after a short time saying they're waiting. When I go into the App Store it only gives me the option to open the app. So it's like the app is installed but it's not.
Here is an example:
7328c93ceda664eb9e6f63dbe06b7083.jpg

3b38653d271efd6e8ff60d1a9cdedcc9.jpg


Update: So I signed out of the App Store, restarted my phone then downloaded the apps again. We'll see if they black out again.
What happens when you tap the open button?
 
I just updated my iPhone 5s via iTunes, but not without issue. I think that the issue was my PC. One of the drivers kept trying to update, and everything failed. I thought I was going to have to restore to factory settings, and was thankful that I had done a back up right before. I made sure I had the most current version of iTunes, and then restarted my computer. Once my computer rebooted, I plugged my phone in again, and everything went fine.
 
My iOS9 update went very smooth. I took approx an hour. My Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6 Plus is running GREAT, smooth as "BUTTA" and VERY FAST. NO problems to speak of.
 
My iOS9 update went very smooth. I took approx an hour. My Verizon 128gb Space Gray 6 Plus is running GREAT, smooth as "BUTTA" and VERY FAST. NO problems to speak of.
I haven't had time to explore it yet, I'm looking forward to trying the Split-Screen.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top