What's new

hands free car kits and iphone 5

wita

Reaction score
I know zilch about the iphone 5. I gave one to my daughter and I would like to give her a car kit with voice to text to use her phone while driving. She does not have sync in her car--it is an older Honda Civic. Thanks for any advice.

I know zilch about the iphone 5. I gave one to my daughter and I would like to give her a car kit with voice to text to use her phone while driving. She does not have sync in her car--it is an older Honda Civic. Thanks for any advice.

Personally I wouldn't use a car hands free kit , the safest way to use the phone would be when she's stationary in a safe parked position .

For the safety of all concerned , regardless of various hands free kits that are available these days , you need to focus entirely on the dangerous vehicle and have FULL control of it with few distractions as possible . A mobile phone kit still needs hands to operate it , & although minimal controls are needed , they themselves are still a distraction from your driving .
I'm an ex courier and I refused to answer ANY and ALL calls during my driving , much to the annoyance of the transport manager , I wonder if he'd be happier that I should answer his persistent calls and maybe kill someone at the same time .

SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT.

Save lives first . Prevention is better than the cure .

Sorry for long post .