What's new

Group Messages

ezudna

Reaction score
How do I add all the members of my contacts to one message so that I can send one group message at once?

They're going to hate you so much lol.... Anyways, I don't know. Group messages are the worst.

@ezudna
I’ve removed your other threads with the same question. It’s better when you keep the discussion to one thread only.

I have been to the Apple site, and if it was easy to get an answer there then I would not have to come here, so what are these forums in Tapatalk here for anyway?

I have been to the Apple site, and if it was easy to get an answer there then I would not have to come here, so what are these forums in Tapatalk here for anyway?

If the support site didn’t help, you need to give some details of exactly what it is that you’re having trouble with, or what you’re unable to do. You asked a generic question, you received a generic answer. People here are great about trying to assist, but the fact that you didn’t get the answer you wanted may have something to do with the way you asked the question. Specifics are helpful.