What's new

Gridlock 2.0

Yep was just updated and the issue has bee fixed for me.

im having a small problem on the 5. after updating and paying the 1.99 for gridlock 2
when i download it and reput all icons back into folders. it will not show them all, then on a respring it shows a few mores then takes out some from other folders scattering them everwhere. not sure what iv got that is not compatibie. any suggestions ?

im having a small problem on the 5. after updating and paying the 1.99 for gridlock 2
when i download it and reput all icons back into folders. it will not show them all, then on a respring it shows a few mores then takes out some from other folders scattering them everwhere. not sure what iv got that is not compatibie. any suggestions ?

I had the same thing happen to my 4s. I went ahead and uninstalled gridlock2.0, did a respring followed by a hard reset. My icons were still scattered around so I put them in their folders. Then I just installed gridlock 2.0 once again and moved my folders and apps to their locations. Stable and no problems after that.....