What's new

Greetings from Rome

mark85roma

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this community and I would like to partecipate actively in this forum.
I apologize for my english, but I'm going to study better the language (this is one of the reasons I chose to partecipate here rather an Italian Community).
I'm 27 years old and I come from Rome, my passion is iPhone and all other iProduct :).

If anyone is pleased to help me with my written english, I would be very grateful to him :)

Thanks for your welcome.

Marcello

Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hi all,
I'm new to this community and I would like to partecipate actively in this forum.
I apologize for my english, but I'm going to study better the language (this is one of the reasons I chose to partecipate here rather an Italian Community).
I'm 27 years old and I come from Rome, my passion is iPhone and all other iProduct :).

If anyone is pleased to help me with my written english, I would be very grateful to him :)

Thanks for your welcome.

Marcello
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Welcome Marcello!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Many Thanks,
Software