What's new

Grandma Prefers Chocolate iPhone to Real Thing!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Grandma gets a chocolate iPhone.JPG

The Huffington Post reports today on a really fun video showing the priceless reaction of a grandma who thinks she has been given a real iPhone for Christmas, and isn’t best pleased with her gift!

“You’re kidding me!” she says when she unwraps the iPhone box, before fixing the camera with an accusing glare. “The problem is, I really am not equipped to handle this. I have a landline phone at home,” she continues.

The guy filming the whole thing, Jordan Graham, is obviously the one who gave his grandma the “phone,” and he continues the prank by saying “you need it.”

It takes grandma a little while to remove the cellophane and open up the box, complaining all the while that she really doesn’t want an iPhone. When the chocolate phone falls out of the box, she still doesn’t realise it's chocolate and not the real thing until her grandson asks her to put it in her mouth and take a bite out of it. When she finally gets the joke her face lights up with joy as she says “bless your heart” to her grandson, and “now I don’t have to worry about what the hell I have to do with it!”

Source: Huffington Post

MMMM Chocolate....I'm a real chocoholic so i would have loved that.
I love my real iPhone too though :)

Here's a grandson that knows how to make his grandmother happy. At least grandma won't have to worry about exceeding her data allowance with a chocolate phone.:)

Here we go.....
Another "torture test" for the iPhone...
"Is it BITE-PROOF??":rolleyes:
Appears the chocolate iteration......ISN'T!!:D
But, then......Who'd WANT it to be??
Then, of course, comes the "decisions"....
Dark, white, or milk.....???!!:confused: