What's new

Google Calendar Syncs one way only.

sailor598

Reaction score
I thought I had it set up properly but evidently something is wrong. I can create an event on my iPhone4 in the Google Calendar and it will show up on my computer in the calendar but not vs vs. Creating an event alone in the computer never transfers to the phone. Anyone ever had this problem? Thanks for any responses.

Ive had a similar problem with mine. I mainly use Microsoft Outlook 2007 (work reasons) and i also have to use google calendar( also work realated). Ive tried to consolidate my google calendar with my outlook calendar which in turn should bring everything together on my phone but google doesnt seem to want to work with outlook so i have to sync them seperatly with one another. I can sync 2 way with outlook but ive never tried with google. I know that doesnt answer your question but i have had problems so you're not alone.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah. I can't see any other settings that I should change to make the phone see the calendar entries entered online. Google Cal is already set as the default. Google Cal. on the computer sees the phone entries just fine. Not much good if I can only use the phone to enter events. Typing on an iPhone is too big a pita to make that the only way this works.

3:56 Well. I finally got something to work. This is what I did. http: //tiny.cc/sn529

Last edited: