What's new

Google+ App more popular on iphone than Android phone

They should of done it better something like sign up for the app since it's in beta that was foolish on google sham on them for tricking I'm shore on hundreds of thousands who downloaded this app and was let down.

They should of done it better something like sign up for the app since it's in beta that was foolish on google sham on them for tricking I'm shore on hundreds of thousands who downloaded this app and was let down.

i dont get what your saying. are you saying that by releasing the app on the app market it is googles fault that people thought they could sign up for the service through the iphone app but not online ? i dont understand how. maybe you just dont have an invite and your hating ? maybe you were one of those people who downloaded the app thinking "yes, i have google+" and then were let down ?

Not hating i could care less they don't tell you in app store that you need to be invited to use app nor that it's beta and or that's why.

kingnba6 said:
why do you need to be invited to a party ? hmmmm

well google+ is in beta (testing) so they sent out invites to a few select people to test and give feedback. those few people sent it to their friends and so on.

I guess by inviting we allow ourselves to meet people from around the globe. I was sent an invite by someone in Romania. Thanks to him Im now a light weight beta tester. Lol

vPhone said:
Hmmm I didn't get it u sure u sent it to smgrosklos at Gmail right??? Alot of people misspell it lol

If you're name is Steven Grosklos then I sent the invite. I dont know why you're not getting it.

Attachments

• $image-3631865552.jpg
    $image-3631865552.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 68
It would be pretty awesome to get an invite. Email me Snykoman@yahoo