What's new

Good Multiplayer Games?

Homerun battle 3D is fun. Fruit ninjas, if you like rpg type games then you'll like dungeon hunters 2 or seven swords. Modern combat 2 is very fun. It's like call of duty

I just tries out eliminate boost and it was a good and fun multiplayer game. If you like shooter games similar to halo and stuff

If you are looking for a fast paced online game, which is fun and addictive at the same time, try games by Star Arcade. They include: Star Tictactoe, Star Diamonds Capture, and Star Mancala.
My personal favorite is Star Diamonds Capture.

Oh, and its free to play. Requires registration for its points system, but that takes 10 secs.

if you want something more fast paced you can try out Boom Boom Gems. it's kind of like Bejeweled but much faster and there are ways to sabotage your opponent with special items and abilities. definitely check it out!

Scramble Your Friends

my friend and i just released that game. its very similar to words/hanging with friends.

My parents got me a new smartphone as a graduation present and my favorite game is Parallel Kingdom. It's an mmorpg that uses your phones gps

Last edited:
I am looking for some good multiplayer games that you can play against other iphone players via wifi, bluetooth, or 3G.

I currently have Harbor Master and Monopoly.

What are your favorites?

I'd recommend Parallel Mafia. It's an MMORPG and success in the game is fairly contingent on inter-player cooperation.

i would go with galcon.... very engaging....its advanced levels are more fun and tricky.... recommended

My Sister and I usually play around with Street Fighter and Star Battalion. Not much else at this moment.