What's new

Gas By Numbers, free for 3 days

Mike_73

Reaction score
$image.jpg

Gas By Numbers is an easy to use 3-step gas mileage calculator.
Gas By Numbers for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Please rate my app if you like it.
  • Calculates fuel efficiency, consumption and price for 100 km/miles and your daily commute right at the pump
  • Export all and/or monthly data to Excel or Pages (data is saved as tab delimited .txt file)
  • Summary views for Distance per tank, Gasamount per tank, Price per gallon and day, Price per tank, Fuel efficiency (mpg or Km/L), Consumption and Price per 100 km/miles and your daily commute (optional)
  • Summary views calculate sums and monthly averages
  • Summary views can be grouped by date or by data
  • Settings for metric and imperial/US units, for grouping, sums and averages in Summary views, for your daily commuting distance and for your data export preferences
I hope you'll like Gas By Numbers

I want to thank everyone who downloaded my app so far.
If you find my app useful, I would appreciate if you could rate it.

Mike

Last edited:
I wanted to thank every one who downloaded my app so far. The download numbers increased significantly while I offered the app for free.

I would still love to get some feedback on the app (either here in the forum, via PM or with a rating of the app), so I changed Gas By Numbers back to free again.

Mike