What's new

Gamevil Launches Freemium Illusia 2 Platform RPG

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

Gamevil has today launched Illusia 2, the sequel to its hugely popular Illusia platform RPG for iOS, which is pretty fantastic news already, but even better than that is the news that Illusia 2 will cost you absolutely nothing to download, because Gamevil have decided to release it for free, not just for a limited time, but for good! The game takes the foundations of the first game and spruces it up with a more polished and sleek gaming experience. The new game also features a class not found in the original, with players getting to choose from assassin, warrior or magician as they try to solve the mystery behind the recurring nightmares plaguing the residents of Turnville. Aside from the main mission mode, there are also PVP, Defense, and Rush gameplay modes, adding to the game’s longevity. Other new additions include a fairy help system and unique armor and weaponry. If, like me, you’re a fan of old-school RPGs you should waste no time in downloading this delightful game, which is part RPG, part platformer. The RPG elements revolve around the customization and leveling up via XP, and the platform elements come into play as you guide your chosen character around the screen and bash enemies in real time, rather than engaging in turn-based combat. The charming humour of the little characters and the bright, fun worlds make this game so much fun to play. I’m already hooked, I have to say!

“We are proud to announce that ILLUSIA 2 is the first of its series that is released for free," stated Kyu Lee VP and Head of GAMEVIL USA. Inc. “We are excited to also present the additional modes of gameplay that will enthrall our hardcore fans who have been waiting eagerly for this release."

So, for gamers in South Korea who have just bought their new iPad today, this would be a perfect game to celebrate and show off your new iPad with, especially as Gamevil is partly based in South Korea as well as Los Angeles!

Click here to download the universal game for free: App Store - ILLUSIA 2

Source: Gamevil

Last edited by a moderator: