What's new

Five Icon Folder not working?

threeosix

Reaction score
I am currently running five icon switcher, five column springboard and five icon dock via infinidock but apparenty im not able to do so on folders. Any ideas?

I don't really understand what you mean. You want to be able to put 5 icons in a folder or???

bab2010 said:
I don't really understand what you mean. You want to be able to put 5 icons in a folder or???

5 columns, not the usual 4.

bab2010 said:

Ah I see. Uninstall whatever 5 icons app you've installed and install iconoclasm on the iPhone. After that go to setting and set it to 5x5 or 5x4 whatever, then not only the apps on your home screen will be 5 in a row but also the apps in the folders will be 5 icons in a row.

bab2010 said:

Ah I see. Uninstall whatever 5 icons app you've installed and install iconoclasm on the iPhone. After that go to setting and set it to 5x5 or 5x4 whatever, then not only the apps on your home screen will be 5 in a row but also the apps in the folders will be 5 icons in a row.

Didn't work as well as i removed the More Folder Icon (Five Icon Folder Tweak) and replaced it with Iconoclasm.

I currently have these tweaks installed:
Five Icon Switch - for the switcher
Five-Column SB - for the springboard
Infinidock - for the dock I am also able to set it to 5

But apparently, any tweak I install for the folders isn't working.

Didn't work as well as i removed the More Folder Icon (Five Icon Folder Tweak) and replaced it with Iconoclasm.

are you installing infinifolders? bc I have no issue with it

Actually, yes, i just re-installed it. I prefer scrolling down instead of having multiple folders.

I'm not really sure if any of the tweaks I installed is having a conflict with the folder tweaks that i am trying to install.

Actually, yes, i just re-installed it. I prefer scrolling down instead of having multiple folders.

I'm not really sure if any of the tweaks I installed is having a conflict with the folder tweaks that i am trying to install.

62eaa4a5-d033-2ea4.jpg

This is infinifolders.

62eaa4a5-d033-2ea4.jpg

This is infinifolders.

Yep, i have that working.

What i'm trying to do is to have 5 columns on the folders. Would that still be possible?

62eaa4a5-d033-2ea4.jpg

This is infinifolders.

Yep, i have that working.

What i'm trying to do is to have 5 columns on the folders. Would that still be possible?

Ok I get you....I don't think that's possible. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh ok, that explains it hehe

Hey, no prob man! Lots of thanks as well!

I just thought that there was something wrong with "Five Icon Folder" tweak i downloaded, so it doesn't really work at all