What's new

First Impressions

Hahah! wow that was a pretty funny clip. Yeah, the screen for the iphone 5 is alright by me too.

I like my iphone 5 screen but I must admit after getting to spend a bit of time with the 4.7 inch screen of the HTC One and the 5 inch screen on the GS4 that I have developed screen envy. I would love to see a 5 inch display on the iPhone.

I do hope the screen gets bigger. Even though I didn't like the S III. I did love the screen size.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Iphone size is alright if you use it ONLY for calls or texts.

For any other purposes such as surfing the web or using apps or navigation, it is not adequate at all.

The screen size is alright I want better batterylife more than anything

The screen size is alright I want better batterylife more than anything

My battery life has been fine. I thought it might be an issue because my wife is constantly recharging her 4s, but so far my battery has lasted all day every day. She is on her phone more than I am, though, lol!

My battery life has been fine. I thought it might be an issue because my wife is constantly recharging her 4s, but so far my battery has lasted all day every day. She is on her phone more than I am, though, lol!

Yep!! Women lol but Ii notice when I do a little with everything with my 5 it doesn't last

Well I too switched from an Android to an iPhone 5 (2 months ago) and the decrease in the screen size honestly took about 5 seconds to come to terms with...BUT I have had to buy a Morphie Battery/Case combination because I can't get thru the day on one battery charge unless I really work at it.. and I'm retired and work is one of those 4 letter words I now avoid as much as possible

BUT boy I absolutely positively DISLIKE the one and only keyboard on the iPhone... This is by far my biggest objection and the inability to have the same app positioned in several different folders seems minor... but I find it makes things a little difficult for me personally...

Its funny but I find the number and availability of USEFUL apps (NO games etc) is better for Android ????

Bob G.
I'll have no problem living with this phone for a couple of years BUT as of right now I am still not thrilled and wish I stayed with an android..