What's new

Finally ordered my first Apple Watch

You mean Dick Tracy, don't you?
Wait till you set up Apple Pay and pay for your groceries with your watch.
Yeah that's right it was Dick Tracy. Lol
I have Apple Pay set up. It will be nice not to have to drag the phone out

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's right it was Dick Tracy. Lol
I have Apple Pay set up. It will be nice not to have to drag the phone out
I've used my Apple Watch for sports tickets and airline boarding passes. Now if you buy a concert or airline ticket there's no need to print out the ticket or boarding pass, except for those airports that still use older scanners that don't have room to scan the QR code on the Apple Watch.

I've used my Apple Watch for sports tickets and airline boarding passes. Now if you buy a concert or airline ticket there's no need to print out the ticket or boarding pass, except for those airports that still use older scanners that don't have room to scan the QR code on the Apple Watch.
I've done the AirPort thing with the phone.

Put my band/case on it. Not bad. I did find a Spegal bumper I liked that looks similar but you use the original band.
8DA35BB3-80C0-40E8-AAF4-BE03AAC23DDF.jpg

Is it just me or does the talk to text feature work better on the watch than it does on the phone?

Is it just me or does the talk to text feature work better on the watch than it does on the phone?
I've used it on the Apple Watch but not on the iPhone so I have nothing to compare it with. It does work well on the Apple Watch, though.