What's new

Finally made the switch....Saying Hello

resq330

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and glad to be here to learn tips and tricks of the Apple devices. I've had an iPod 4th gen for a year or so. Also just took over my wifes iPad 2. Never thought I would go the Apple route, I avoided it and forbid it for as long as I could but the wife wouldn't stop. So, we recently switched to Sprint and both have the iPhone 4.

Just wanted to say hello and glad to be here to learn tips and tricks of the Apple devices. I've had an iPod 4th gen for a year or so. Also just took over my wifes iPad 2. Never thought I would go the Apple route, I avoided it and forbid it for as long as I could but the wife wouldn't stop. So, we recently switched to Sprint and both have the iPhone 4.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Howdy, resq.... Like you, I also shied away from Apple products for a long time, but made a good decision to go with my iPhones. I don't like anything else Apple, but the phones I'll keep! :))