What's new

File Transfer

Your first post: welcome to the forum.

Can you please give a little more info as to what you want to do? Do you mean transfer rate; how to transfer files to somewhere else; transfer as in backup, etc?

Your first post: welcome to the forum.

Can you please give a little more info as to what you want to do? Do you mean transfer rate; how to transfer files to somewhere else; transfer as in backup, etc?

Sorry about that, thanks. I am coming from amdroid to iPhone. I want to scan for my PC so I can log in and download anything on my PC.
I was using a program called File Tramferfor Android, worked great , but it's not for iphone

One of the most useful apps, in my opinion, is FileBrowser by Stratospherix. I think that it will transfer any file from my Windows 10 PC and my NAS to and from my iPad and iPhone. There is, though, the big question as to whether anything will be able to read/ view/ play it? Sometimes you have to search a bit - or ask here, as to what would access a file with extension .xyz, if at all.

I would also suggest looking at Documents by Readdle. This will also transfer files between the different platforms.

We all have our favourite apps, but the two above would, I expect, be high on the list of most users recommendations if not on their iPads/iPhones.