What's new

Facebook uploading help

mcpolle

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have come over to an Iphone from a HTC desire, and must say am very happy withit, but, the one good thing the HTC could do, was upload a picture, without having to find FB, and then photoes, and go the long way round, now I can see I can send a picture on Twitter, and as a message, so why can you not just upload a picture straight from the picture??

Cheers

Paul

Yaaaaa, umm. Cant really understand the grammar... Id be happy to help if I could

mcpolle said:
Hi there,

Have come over to an Iphone from a HTC desire, and must say am very happy withit, but, the one good thing the HTC could do, was upload a picture, without having to find FB, and then photoes, and go the long way round, now I can see I can send a picture on Twitter, and as a message, so why can you not just upload a picture straight from the picture??

Cheers

Paul

Why can't I drink a beer straight from the beer? Makes sense?

Hi there,

Cheers

Paul

What is wrong with using FB?

Semel said:
You can't upload a picture from a picture.

Yeah I know that.lol.

But you can upload a picture from the Facebook app.

I honestly do not even know how, I'm not real big into social profiling websites, aside from iPhone forums, but my girlfriend uses my iPhone to upload pictures of our new puppy all the time straight from within the FB app.

I think on his other phone there was a option where you could open a picture and then upload it to fb without actualy being on fb.

Facebook isn't integrated into iOS like twitter is. That's why he can't do it like that.

Semel said:
I think on his other phone there was a option where you could open a picture and then upload it to fb without actualy being on fb.

Yeah, I think that's what he said.

DRad2003 said:
Facebook isn't integrated into iOS like twitter is. That's why he can't do it like that.

There you have it @mcpolle

Thx Semel, on the HTC desire, when you took a picture , you had an option to upload it, on the Iphone, you need to open FB, then upload it from there.

Did not realise it was that hard to understand, so sorry for any confusion.

Paul

mcpolle said:
Thx Semel, on the HTC desire, when you took a picture , you had an option to upload it, on the Iphone, you need to open FB, then upload it from there.

Did not realise it was that hard to understand, so sorry for any confusion.

Paul

No bigs deal as long as ya clear things up;)