What's new

Facebook app or setting??

meakerbmx

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the iPhone. I just got my i5 a few weeks ago and have noticed when on Facebook I can't watch videos in landscape. I know I could do this on my galaxy nexus and even tried the same video on both phones. So I'm I missing where to turn this feature on or is this a Facebook app problem on apple products? With this smaller screen it really makes watching videos almost useless in Portrait mode. Any way to fix???

Hello everyone I'm new to the iPhone. I just got my i5 a few weeks ago and have noticed when on Facebook I can't watch videos in landscape. I know I could do this on my galaxy nexus and even tried the same video on both phones. So I'm I missing where to turn this feature on or is this a Facebook app problem on apple products? With this smaller screen it really makes watching videos almost useless in Portrait mode. Any way to fix???

By chance...do you have your rotation locked to portrait mode? To unlock, press the home button twice and swipe to the left to see if it is locked.

I tried looking for a video in my Facebook app to see,but didn't have any videos to test out.

The latest version of Facebook does not support landscape viewing

Thanks galaxy man. I hope they fix soon. I have the latest on my android and it still works.