What's new

Facebook app (no push notifications)

zachkiRo

Reaction score
i have push in the main settings enabled and i have push settings in the facebook settings enabled. Im not getting anything. i have to load it manually to see updates.. am i doing something wrong or do you guys have this also?

I have no idea. I use an application creation external tool (paid site).

i have push in the main settings enabled and i have push settings in the facebook settings enabled. Im not getting anything. i have to load it manually to see updates.. am i doing something wrong or do you guys have this also?

I noticed Push stopped working for FaceBook on iOS4 when i had my 3G. It seems to bery random now on the Iphone 4... sometimes I get push, sometimes I dont.

However all my other Push apps work fine like Beejive etc... I believe Facebook are still developeing a version for iOS4 with multitasking support.

Hope that helps... also look here >> TechCrunch Article

Yes, it's a facebook problem.... I have it use SMS notifications and turn off the push since I never know when it's going to work.....

yeah i was thinking it was a facebook issue. just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one.. i get about 25-30% of all the facebook notifications pushed.. the rest i have to find when i reload the app manually.

thanks guys.

borat_thumbs_up_narrowweb__300x5040.jpg