What's new

Eternity warriors

MarcusBC79

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has been having problems collecting quest rewards from friends. I haven't been able to get any rewards from having friends complete the quests after having been invited. Any feedback greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi all, fairly new to the game, but I've been having a problem lately trying to play, whenever I try to load the game while connected to the Internet, it crashes. But when I'm not connected it runs perfectly fine. Anyone know what the problem might be and a possible solution? Thanks in advanced for the help.

I was just wondering if anyone has been having problems collecting quest rewards from friends. I haven't been able to get any rewards from having friends complete the quests after having been invited. Any feedback greatly appreciated, thanks.

Yeah... is there anyone that can help... How do I accept other peoples request to do a quest.

When someone hires me how to I accept there quest?

Hi all, fairly new to the game, but I've been having a problem lately trying to play, whenever I try to load the game while connected to the Internet, it crashes. But when I'm not connected it runs perfectly fine. Anyone know what the problem might be and a possible solution? Thanks in advanced for the help.

I also have the same problem. But it seems that GLU's games seems to have that problem of crashing. For EW, I would close all apps, then reset...

No problem.

I only do that when I try to play the game and it crashes on me. After that... the problem does not seem to crop up that often.