What's new

Email Fetch Question

Sgarvin122

Reaction score
I've been searching but don't see any answers. How can I make a change on the fetch settings to check emails every minute or every 5 minutes. I saw an article on how to this on the older models by getting into the OS.

Anyone know how to do this ??

Thanks

I've been searching but don't see any answers. How can I make a change on the fetch settings to check emails every minute or every 5 minutes. I saw an article on how to this on the older models by getting into the OS.

Anyone know how to do this ??

Thanks

If you need faster than 15min you need to use push... Better battery life and fast!

Here's my confusion...... I have a SBC (ATT Yahoo) email and a work email (non exhchange). I don't believe these will push.

If I use Google to do the push, will I recieve the emails knowing which email address they came from ?? And If I need to reply would my reply come from the coresponding email address that it came from or would it be sent and show the Google email address ??

Here's my confusion...... I have a SBC (ATT Yahoo) email and a work email (non exhchange). I don't believe these will push.

If I use Google to do the push, will I recieve the emails knowing which email address they came from ?? And If I need to reply would my reply come from the coresponding email address that it came from or would it be sent and show the Google email address ??

You will setup separate accounts. Push(googlemail)non-push(AT&T mail) only mail sent to the googlemail addy will push. But you can send from any account you wish. Here is the gmail setup link.

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740