What's new

Ellen DeGeneres Unveils Psych! iOS Game

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Ellen DeGeneres Psyche app.JPG

Following on from the success of the smash hit “Heads Up!” mobile game, talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, along with Warner Bros. Interactive, has released a new iOS game, Psych!

The interactive party game is free-to-play, and brings friends and family together for game night, where players get to make up fake answers to real trivia questions and compete with other players to guess the correct answer from the fake ones.

Players win points for each friend that they “psych!” into thinking that they have the correct answer.

“I can't wait for everyone to play this new game. It's going to be the most fun you ever had with your friends. I'm so excited for you to try it, everyone who downloads it is invited to dinner at my house. Psych! I'm sorry. I couldn't resist, since that's the name of the game. It was also the name of my great uncle's cockatiel. Psych! I'm kidding again. The cockatiel was named Camille,” said Ellen DeGeneres.

The game was developed by Sequence, and the free-to-play version features three free category decks available at launch, including Word Up”, Is That a Fact?, and Movie Bluff! Nine additional decks can be purchased for £0.79.

Click here to download: Psych! Outwit Your Friends on the App Store

Source: Ellen DeGeneres, Ellen Digital Ventures, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment