What's new

Elago Flex Case for the iPhone 5

Jkbane

Reaction score
The Elago Flex Case for the iPhone 5 is designed to fit the iPhone 5 perfectly. It is made of a durable thermoplastic polyurethane material and has access to all buttons and ports. The tech the material is made of will help reduce oil, dust and direct attraction. The packaging includes a HD screen protector.
The Good:
The Flex Case fits like a glove and looks great on the iPhone. The case is simple but it compliments the iPhone 5 perfectly. The edges are a precision fit that attaches over the screen which leaves every edge protected. The case is slightly raised above the screen which allows the iPhone to placed down without worry of scratching the screen. The case is thin and does not take away from the elegant design of the iPhone 5. The material is made to prevent oils, dust and dirt build up. The case looks great all the time. The case feels great in the hand and it fits in/out of the pocket with ease. This case will protect against scratches, scrapes and minor drops. I love it when companies include a screen protector because it means that the whole phone is protected. This case is everything I look for in a thin case.
The Not So Good:
The Flex Case will not protect against major drops, but with this being a thin case it is to be expected not to have the same protection as a rugged case would offer. That being said there really is not much to say that is not good about this case.
Final Thoughts:
I would recommend this case for anyone that is looking for a protective thin case. The entire iPhone 5 will be protected from scratches, scrapes and minor drops. The material is looks and feels great. The fit is perfect. This Flex Case is everything I look for in a thin case.

Can i know where can find it?Who are using it now? I want to look at the case.

Sorry meant to put a link. Elagostore.com. I tried to upload pics. But was having trouble. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350564015.135024.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350564036.815714.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350564055.715760.jpg