What's new

dragon story

raymondtrudeau

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get free gold on dragon story with a jailbroke phone? thanks

Hi Raymond...we do not like to discuss ways of being able to get paid/earned gold gems/coins or energy, etc on games thru the way of piracy or stealing. If this was your intent with asking--please discontinue and review our rules pertaining to piracy.

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

15.1 Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condones nor supports it in any way. Jail breaking and hacking does NOT equal stealing or pirating!

15.2. Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.

Last edited:
I get free gold on dead trigger by taking up some tap joy offers. Where it asks me to download an app and try it. I then get x amount of gold. Have a look to see if there is a system like that in the game for free gold