What's new

Downloaded app will not install on my iPhone 5S

WackyZacky

Reaction score
Hi,
I have downloaded the ao.com app through the iTunes store, it shows up on my device list as will install but when I try to get it to install it does not and shows will install every time.

How can I remove the app from iTunes so that I can try to download it again to see if that works?

Can anyone give me some help?
Thanks,
Gerald

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Gerald!

I hope this will work:
On your iPhone, go to Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage - Storage - Manage Storage. This will show the apps on your iPhone. If you find the app there, it's possible to remove it that way. Then try installing it again.

If that doesn't work, connect your iPhone to the computer, and try installing the app via iTunes (computer).

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Gerald!

I hope this will work:
On your iPhone, go to Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage - Storage - Manage Storage. This will show the apps on your iPhone. If you find the app there, it's possible to remove it that way. Then try installing it again.

If that doesn't work, connect your iPhone to the computer, and try installing the app via iTunes (computer).

Thanks for the reply,
The app does not show up on the phone, I have also tried to install the app on my old 3gs (spare) phone, it will not install on tht phone either.

I have just tried to install on both phones via iTunes with the same results.

Is it possible to remove the download from the iTunes store?