C Collin New Member Jul 28, 2011 #1 I know this may sound stupid but is there anyway you can download shsh blobs cause I'm on 4.3.5 on accident and I am wandering anyway I can downgrade to 4.3.3. I don't have any shsh blobs
I know this may sound stupid but is there anyway you can download shsh blobs cause I'm on 4.3.5 on accident and I am wandering anyway I can downgrade to 4.3.3. I don't have any shsh blobs
Mysterion New Member Jul 28, 2011 #2 nope. shsh blobs are unique to every iPhone. even if u had the shsh blobs saved for 4.2.8 u wont be able to downgrade. u will just get error 3194.
nope. shsh blobs are unique to every iPhone. even if u had the shsh blobs saved for 4.2.8 u wont be able to downgrade. u will just get error 3194.
C Collin New Member Jul 28, 2011 #3 Mysterion said: nope. shsh blobs are unique to every iPhone. even if u had the shsh blobs saved for 4.2.8 u wont be able to downgrade. u will just get error 3194. Click to expand... Oh ok thankyou!
Mysterion said: nope. shsh blobs are unique to every iPhone. even if u had the shsh blobs saved for 4.2.8 u wont be able to downgrade. u will just get error 3194. Click to expand... Oh ok thankyou!
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon