perezr10 Member Apr 25, 2012 #1 Can anyone tell me if it is possible to work on documents that are saved in a Dropbox folder from the Pages app? I'd like to work on a document from various devices and I'd like to be able to access it from any PC.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to work on documents that are saved in a Dropbox folder from the Pages app? I'd like to work on a document from various devices and I'd like to be able to access it from any PC.
zig9449 New Member Apr 25, 2012 #2 perezr10 said: Can anyone tell me if it is possible to work on documents that are saved in a Dropbox folder from the Pages app? I'd like to work on a document from various devices and I'd like to be able to access it from any PC. Click to expand... I have no idea, but for editing documents in my Dropbox I use PlainText app from the AppStore. It keeps all changes you make. Just open the app and link it to your Dropbox account.
perezr10 said: Can anyone tell me if it is possible to work on documents that are saved in a Dropbox folder from the Pages app? I'd like to work on a document from various devices and I'd like to be able to access it from any PC. Click to expand... I have no idea, but for editing documents in my Dropbox I use PlainText app from the AppStore. It keeps all changes you make. Just open the app and link it to your Dropbox account.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon