What's new

Do you think the screen is too small?

D-Bomb

Reaction score
People complain about it but it doesn't bother me. I don't want it any smaller but I'm cool with it.

Its small when comparing it to a 23inch computer monitor or a 52inch lcd tv. I think the size is perfect. Its a phone; small enough to fit in a pocket, you can hold it in the palm of your hand, etc, etc, etc...

Its small when comparing it to a 23inch computer monitor or a 52inch lcd tv. I think the size is perfect. Its a phone; small enough to fit in a pocket, you can hold it in the palm of your hand, etc, etc, etc...

I agree. It's a phone. I checked out the Droid X, and I thought it was too bulky, not sleek like the iPhone.

But at the same time, I don't think Apple should make it any smaller. Basically, it's the perfect size for me.

Perfect size for your hands and pockets. Any smaller wouldn't work to view movies and web pages and any bigger would be to awkward to carry. Anybody get a look at the new Dell Streak, that thing looks like the size of a PSP!

This is my first iPhone. Looks like the older ones are a bit bigger? For the bigger keyboard I think bigger would be a bit nicer. I like how tiny the phone is tho.I I see there is a trend with the androids to have this huge screen but I don't think I want to have one of those things in my pocket all the time.

of course it small,because it a phone....

banner.png