What's new

Do you think ios5 is Bugy?

aubre34 said:
Buggy how? What have you noticed?

Tht somethimes wen i switch pages it legs abit and the notification center sometimes its abit legy... But maby its because im on a teatherd jailbreak!

I have 3GS and I find much that is kinda buggy. For example when I do search on google it just stalls than after sometime in loads as requested. Sometimes the front page just locks and I have to use top button than wake it up again and works fine. Not sure just seems like I have more issues since I upgraded to ios5. I'm sure apple will have fixes soon.

jhighers said:
I have 3GS and I find much that is kinda buggy. For example when I do search on google it just stalls than after sometime in loads as requested. Sometimes the front page just locks and I have to use top button than wake it up again and works fine. Not sure just seems like I have more issues since I upgraded to ios5. I'm sure apple will have fixes soon.

Yes i notest tht to... Even on my ipod touch 4g it does that... Hopefull next update will fix most of the bugs.... And sometimes wen i unlock my phone it sometimes legs

AdamWhittle said:
Tht somethimes wen i switch pages it legs abit and the notification center sometimes its abit legy... But maby its because im on a teatherd jailbreak!

When I had a jail broken iPhone before I noticed it was very lagging a slow as well. Then I restored it. And bam. Perfectly fast again. Once I removed that jailbreak it was like new. Do know why?!!