What's new

Do you know this music app??? I think it's awsome!!!

Do you know This App? Like it? Use it?

• I know but I Don't like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know But never used it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deiota

Reaction score
It's named Groove 2 and can be bought at appstore :appstore:.... check its

Check a review here:

I started using it for a month or so and I love it!

Deiota

Moderator notice: Please no external links--please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool.

For jailbroken devices there is a tweak called Music Controls Pro.

It has those same exact swipe gestures. Except it integrates into the stock Music.app and you can activate the swipe controls from anywhere(lock screen, home screen, in any app) with an Activator/QuickDo gesture....than swipe to skip, slide up/down to adjust volume, double tap the play/pause...then single tap to exit the gesture interface. It's a must have for anyone that had a JB'n iPhone and listens to music a lot.

This app looks pretty perfect for a stock iPhone tho.

Another AppStore app I have installed is iTunar. It does all that Except for automatically making playlist. Tho I use specifically for mirroring the iPhone's screen onto my HDTV...with the album art, and cool effects when switching songs, and built in swipe controls...it looks awesome when mirrored to a TV. Perfect for parties. All you need is a standard "audio in/out-Vidoe in"(ya know, red, yellow, white plugs). Tho I'm pretty sure you cannot mirror music playback(or any apps for listening to music) on a stock none-jailbroken iPhone to a TV.

If I ever get stuck on a stock iPhone...which hopefully won't happen ....I'm definitely gonna check this one out. Nice find.

Last edited:
I don't know it, but thanks for your introduction. It looks great.

I don't know this music application but After looking and reading it's introduction, I am very impressed and decided to download in my iPhone but do not know how to download in my iPhone because I have never download any kind of application in my iPhone? So please would you tell me How can I download music application in my iPhone?

hi!
you just have to go to the appstore app in your Iphone and write Groove 2 and download (and pay $1.99 I think).
then it downloads to your iphone the app and it's ready to use!
I hope it helps!

hi!
you just have to go to the appstore app in your Iphone and write Groove 2 and download (and pay $1.99 I think).
then it downloads to your iphone the app and it's ready to use!
I hope it helps!
Thanks for your suggestion, I tried to download the music application in my iPhone but display the error in my iPhone like downloading fail. I do not know what I do? So please can give help me?

did you give a correct credit card? did you create a apple ID first? do you have your iphone jb?