mirage_bg Member May 2, 2016 #1 I bought it a week ago, it has TSMC: What do you think? I've read a lot about uneven screens among the 6S and just want your opinion about mine..
I bought it a week ago, it has TSMC: What do you think? I've read a lot about uneven screens among the 6S and just want your opinion about mine..
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member May 2, 2016 #2 I don't see any problem with your screen. What is the brightness level?
Pinkpoison45 Administrator Staff member May 2, 2016 #4 mirage_bg said: 100% Click to expand... You've got your brightness at 100%? Why have you got it so high?
mirage_bg said: 100% Click to expand... You've got your brightness at 100%? Why have you got it so high?
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member May 2, 2016 #6 Any slight unevenness in screen illumination on a blank white screen at 100% brightness would be unnoticeable on viewing any content with the screen at normal brightness levels.
Any slight unevenness in screen illumination on a blank white screen at 100% brightness would be unnoticeable on viewing any content with the screen at normal brightness levels.
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member May 3, 2016 #7 brightness at 100%?!?! does your battery last more then 5 seconds a day?
mirage_bg Member May 3, 2016 #8 If you were reading more carefully, you would understand that I used it at 100% only for this picture.
If you were reading more carefully, you would understand that I used it at 100% only for this picture.
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member May 4, 2016 #9 I know bab, surprised it lasted long enough to take the picture at 100% haha If you were reading more carefully Click to expand... If you read more carefully? after you tried to spam my inbox with those emails. Funny Last edited: May 9, 2016
I know bab, surprised it lasted long enough to take the picture at 100% haha If you were reading more carefully Click to expand... If you read more carefully? after you tried to spam my inbox with those emails. Funny
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon