What's new

Displaying Music Folders & Songs

Signman

Reaction score
I've been reading the various threads pertaining to my problem but I'm still having problems getting my small music collection to display the way I would like. I hope you more experienced guys can help. This is what I would like....
I want to show 1 "album cover or artwork" for all the songs I have by that artist...not necessarily the correct "album" but maybe just one picture of the artist. As I have it now...I get say 6 "album covers" with one song on each one....I want one album cover with 6 songs....is that something simple to do? I have the latest version of iTunes, iPhone 4S, and iPad 4th gen. running the latest iOS 7.0.2 software. Thanks.

Pretty sure the only way to do that is to put the same cover art on each song by that artist so they're all the same. You'll probably have to tag them with the same album name as well so they are all combined under one album name.

Thanks Voidths for your reply. Yes you are correct. I did some more reading last night and did get the problem sorted out. Now all I have to do is find the "stray" different album art and correct that and all will be good! Thanks again.

Good deal, glad you got it working the way you like :thumbsup: