What's new

Diabetes Apps...

Skimonkey

Reaction score
Hi Everybody! :)

I was just checking the American Diabetes Association and they have listed several apps that can help to control Diabetes.

Some of these apps come in either a free version and/or paid version. I believe the most expensive one is Glucose Buddy ($6.99).

So have a look at some of these recommendations to monitor you glucose level and diet/carb counting.

$image-2405997763.jpg

Glucose Buddy (free or $6.99)

$image-2438100250.jpg

WaveSense (free)

$image-3832176749.jpg

Vree (free)

$image-2035536654.jpg

Lose it (free-iPhone)

$image-3435162538.jpg

Calorie counter by MYNetDiary

Last edited:
are they really helpful.. i mean did you used them ?? apart from keeping track of our past glucose, what it does ??

Yes,that what i want to know,have you used them,is that really help?

Yes, from a personal level--my husband uses glucose buddy which has helped him tremendously. He says its very easy to read and was a recommendation app given to him by his Endincrinologist. This app helps count carbs, track his diet, record his glucose, etc. There's also the ability to sync your glucose record back to our PC to log your progress. The other two were also highly rated by users at the American diabetes association. We have not yet used the latter, because glucose buddy has fit his needs.

Last edited:
These are really awesome apps. Look like the customized apps for me. I have gone through every app that you have mentioned above. I will get them downloaded for one of my friend as well.

These are really awesome apps. Look like the customized apps for me. I have gone through every app that you have mentioned above. I will get them downloaded for one of my friend as well.

Hope one of then works out for you and your friend!

Good luck!