xRITE AIDEx
New Member
You must be right, cause I remember hearing back that smartphones are getting some sort of discount? unless I'm thinking of the talk free plan thing that just came out.
Either way lucky!
Either way lucky!
Thats the same thing that I have going on as well. And I am thinking/hoping that it will stay as long as we get the iphone all setup and running before the limited time for an unlimited data package runs out.Technically I do have the $29.99 plan though... On the bill, she said it would show up as $29.99 data for each line, but then each line also gets a $20 credit applied, hence making it only $9.99... so I'm thinking it should stay the same?
Glad these executives are thinking of the customers.
Glad these executives are thinking of the customers.
Now I wouldn't go QUITE that far. ROFL
Glad these executives are thinking of the customers.
Now I wouldn't go QUITE that far. ROFL
Alright alright I'll rephrase that. . .Glad these executives are smart enough to know this will increase their sales and make their customers happier. How's that?
Hmm I don't know I am hearing that AT&T may bring back the unlimited data to compete with Verizon. I hope that they do because I am out of the country and I still have to pay the data to keep the unlimited plan.
I would cancel but last time I was in the US I used 45GB in 2weeks...umm...soooo... for now I just pay for it even if I am not using it![]()
Honestly I would say go ahead and get the 4 and get grandfathered in on the data. When the 5 hits, you can always sell the 4 and use the money to go back towards the 5. I'm sure you will get good money for it when it comes down to it, especially if you keep it in good shape.