What's new

'Dashboard X' EPIC CYDIA Tweak Adds Springboard Widgets To iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

Dashboard X is a Cydia Tweak which will let you add Notification Center Widgets to your Springboard. You can use these Widgets just as you would in the Notification Center but now there is no need to fill up your space there. The use of these Widgets is similar to that of Android and finding the right ones could give you an even better experience. To add a Widget, all you need to do is Jiggle your icons and then hold down on an empty space. This will bring up the "Add a Widget" menu where you can choose any of the packages you downloaded. Dashboard X is also receiving it's own exclusive Widgets for use on Springboard only. You can find this Tweak for $1.99 under the ModMyi Repo in the Cydia and it is well worth it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish the jailbreak would get here for the 4s. Hopefully it comes soon even though I already know it want.

hinds90 said:
Man I wish the jailbreak would get here for the 4s. Hopefully it comes soon even though I already know it want.

If you have 5.0.1 SHSH blobs for your iphone 4S you can downgrade to 5.0.1 via the new redsn0w that was just released today. ;)

If you don't have 5.0.1 SHSH....then you cannot. Always save those SHSH blobs! ;)

Lol nope I'm screwed. I just recently got the 4s. By the time the jailbreak is released I'll probably be in another country.

hinds90 said:
Anybody having resprings in to safe mode.

Incompatibility issue I'm sure. Check widgets and other installed tweaks, etc.

I guess they did a update because it's running fine now. Pretty good app I think.

"tweak"....not "app".lol.

Sorry...can't help myself. :)