What's new

Cydget and NowPlaying

t0m012

Reaction score
Hello, recently I installed cydget and rising bars for ios 7.

e5asupuz.jpg

I found that when i started playing music, it looked weird.

dusepy2y.jpg

Is there a fix for this? I double tap the home button, but thats only temporary.

Thanks!

There are two resolutions, one being the complete removal of the controls (you'd need to use CC to control music if you remove the controls), or, you can possibly move it lower. While I wait for your response I'll dig up the Flex 2 tweaks that can bring about both resolutions

Thanks for your response! I dont mind using the cc controls.

Flex is giving me error with license checking so I can't get the exact parameters. But, if you open up Flex 2, head over the the Cloud, and head to Installed > Springboard, there should be a patch called MediaControls Lockscreen Position which reallocates it to work with most Cydget layouts.

There was a Cydia package that hides the Media Controls by default until you double tap the home button like that of iOS 6. I don't have it at hand at the moment but I'll dig for it when I have time.

There's an alternative package called NoLSAlbumArt that allows you to manipulate the media controls on the lockscreen. Not sure if it'll help but I'll still be looking for the FLEX patches to remove the media controls altogether

Thanks, I think the package will do

I got the package, it works great! Thanks for your help!