What's new

copying photos on pc to iPad Mini 2.

errolgreer

Reaction score
I have tried to use iTunes to transfer photos on my PC tp my iPad Mini 2, but so far without success. Is there some simple way to copy them without compression to the iPad via File Explorer (Windows 10), or am I using iTunes incorrectly? Any suggestions would be welcome. Maybe an app or other Windows program can do this?

Create a directory/folder in Windows to hold the pictures you want to put on the phone, put the pictures in it - easiest to use your photos directory probably

Connect your phone and start iTunes if it doesn't start automatically

Tell iTunes which folder you want to sync for photos and sync. They should show up in an album called Photo Library (or something close)

Create a directory/folder in Windows to hold the pictures you want to put on the phone, put the pictures in it - easiest to use your photos directory probably

Tell iTunes which folder you want to sync for photos and sync. They should show up in an album called Photo Library (or something close)

I have tried this, but there is no way I can tell iTunes to select the folder on my PC. On the left, under "Devices" and "Errol's iPad" there is no mention of "Photos", or anywhere else.

Please see the attachment. I cannot see any reference to "Photos" How do I tell iTunes to use the picture folder I want to import from?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_22 Dec. 16 10.49.jpg
    ScreenHunter_22 Dec. 16 10.49.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 471
  • ScreenHunter_22 Dec. 16 10.49.jpg
    ScreenHunter_22 Dec. 16 10.49.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 423
I have a different iTunes version - where it says Music with the double arrow you should be able to click the arrow and go to photos

Edit, let me update my laptop and I will walk you through it

Aahhhh. Next to Music click on your phone's icon, that will get you there. I'll add pics in a second
d08b73799e7bb7a48d2e1cae5a9d71c9.jpg

ffda96ac8f23e831704150278652012a.jpg