What's new

converting a backup file to jpeg

04yamaha

Reaction score
so heres my issue. my battery was jacked on my iphone4s called apple they told me to back up and do a full restore first. i did that but somthing went wrong. like i figured i think my battery died even tho it was plugged in hafl way through or somthing. when i did get it back up and running i plugged it into my computer (win7) to do the restore it syned the phone and backed up again seeming covering over my original back up i think cuz the times arent matching up. so i went looking for the original backup folder and iv found it but i cant figure out what to do with it. theres 1220 files in the folder the type of file is (file). never seen that before anyway i can view the pics im tryng to recover but only one at a time and i have to use windows photo veiwer. how can i either convert these files into jpeg or restore them back onto my iphone. when i plug it into itunes and go the restore backup. it doesnt show me the backup im looking for. it shows me the one that it did itself some 20mins later when i plugged the completely whiped phone in ? many pictures of my baby boy i would like to get in jepg

You can use iPhone Backup Extractor to view the contents of your backup.

thanks. i dont want to just view them i want to have them in jpeg os i can view them as thumbnails and have them eaily viewable on my labtop.

You should be able to save them as well using the Extractor