What's new

Contacts from Nokia sim card

errolgreer

Reaction score
Hi. I have a sim card from a Nokia 6710 Navigator which contains my contacts. When I insert this into my iPhone 4, will they be automatically loaded into the iPhone ? Or must I first move the to Outlook on my PC and then from there, to the iPhone ?

There is an option to import sim contacts to the phone.

The iPhone 4 takes a micro sim so normal sims won't fit. If it's not a micro sim that you have then you will need to save them to your windows address book then sync them to your phone through iTunes...

I don’t know how the sim card slot is in your Nokia . With my Nokia N96, you open a little cover to place the card on the contacts and then close and lock the cover. So what I did was to copy all my contacts from the sim of my Nokia onto the Nokia phone mem. Then, I fiddle around to place the micro sim on the contacts in the Nokia and then close and lock the cover. So I could copy all my contacts from the Nokia phone to the micro sim and then put the sim back in the iphone 4.
It could be easier if you buy a cheap adapter for the micro sim on ebay, which turns it into a normal sim size.