What's new

Connect Jailbroken Ipad to Standard Iphone 4s OS6

VanOfBees

Reaction score
I've got a jailbroken Ipad with a standard 4s OS6 that does not have any form of hotspot available. I don't fancy paying the network's additional $20 to enable my phone's hotspot. If there any way I can connect my jailbroken ipad to my iphone in order to get the internet?

Unfortunately I upgraded to OS6 without creating and shsh blobs of my 5.1.1 OS so I can't downgrade and get the hotspot working like that. I looked at Itether but this doesn't seem to work with Ipad.

Any other suggestions?

I've got a jailbroken Ipad with a standard 4s OS6 that does not have any form of hotspot available. I don't fancy paying the network's additional $20 to enable my phone's hotspot. If there any way I can connect my jailbroken ipad to my iphone in order to get the internet?

Unfortunately I upgraded to OS6 without creating and shsh blobs of my 5.1.1 OS so I can't downgrade and get the hotspot working like that. I looked at Itether but this doesn't seem to work with Ipad.

Any other suggestions?

You can't downgrade a 4S anyways so having the blobs won't exactly help. You can re-restore from its 5.X to iOS 5.X, but downgrading isn't possible anymore.

Unless there was a release of a mobile hotspot app of some sort in the appstore, I don't think there's any way to do so outside of having a jailbroken iPhone.

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD