What's new

compare 2 brand

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just wanna to ask u applies those who use iphone 5,do you have any idea about which model of htc butterfly or iphone 5 is better?
i have iphone 4s myself and a friend asked to give him some info about the capabilities of these that which one do you suggest to buy?
and give me a bit professional info about the differences plz
thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Google is your friend for comparison charts.

Best advice is to visit a local cellphone shop with working demo models on display.

thank you!
but the problem is that the place where i am now , all websites which contains info about ipad have been filtered!
so i need u guys opinion here...
any idea?

I just switched from an EVO 4 G (old reliable) to an iPhone on Aprils fools day and the joke it seems was on me...
I am not at all happy with the iPhone.. not the app store (compare it to google play for ease of use) and the number of good..useful free apps... etc ... and the keyboard is a royal PIA . I seriously miss my Thumb Keyboard BIG TIME

Right now at this moment I'd grab the butterfly in a heartbeat
Bob G,

I just switched from an EVO 4 G (old reliable) to an iPhone on Aprils fools day and the joke it seems was on me...
I am not at all happy with the iPhone.. not the app store (compare it to google play for ease of use) and the number of good..useful free apps... etc ... and the keyboard is a royal PIA . I seriously miss my Thumb Keyboard BIG TIME

Right now at this moment I'd grab the butterfly in a heartbeat
Bob G,

Thnx a lot dude