What's new

closing aps

E

erinbeth_ny

hoe do i close aps? I really don't want facebook and godfinger updates all of the time. I can't tell what is open/running in the background and what is closed. THanks!

hoe do i close aps? I really don't want facebook and godfinger updates all of the time. I can't tell what is open/running in the background and what is closed. THanks!

Double click and it opens all your multitasking running apps. Then press on the app like you do to move or remove apps when on the home screen. All the apps in the multitasking bar will have little minus signs on them. Click the little minus sign of the apps you want to close.

Godfinger and facebook are not really running in the background they are just sending you notifications. Just go to Settings scroll down there you can change facebook. Godfinger you havetoo turn them off inside the app. :) they annoyed me too....

To be more specific, you double click the HOME button to bring up all your background running apps and both godfinger AND facebook are designed for ios4 so they both do have multitasking aka background. But both those guys are right.