What's new

Clean Memory

johniphone4

Reaction score
Sometimes I notice my phone gets really slow, taken a couple seconds to load the txt MSG screen etc, is there any good program to clean the memory or do anything like that or do I just have to double click the home button and x off each thing?

I got the app 'pKiller' that disables all the apps in the background by just using the app. I believe the app store got rid of it. But it works awesome if it's still out there. .

Theres 2 cydia apps that work great:
icleaner - cleans up temp files
RemoveBackground - closes all background apps in one action. Got mine set as a swipe across the status bar.

DO NOT USE ICLEANER!!!!!!

I installed it based on this thread and my phone immediately crashed and went into safe mode. Uninstalled now

Shurple said:

I installed it based on this thread and my phone immediately crashed and went into safe mode. Uninstalled now

You have iblacklist installed by any chance? Icleaner has never had any issues on any of my phones

Id bet theres a conflict with another tweak you have. Icleaners perfectly fine.

I, too, use iCleaner and have had ZERO issues w/ it. It's obviously a compatibility issue that you've experienced w/ another tweak/package.

I only have themes on my jb. I don't mess with tweaks. This was my first and it locked up and glitched out.

Icleaner app is nice, it newer had created any issues with my iPhone 4S. It perfecly clears all usless files from my cell's memroy.

-------------
I am Daniel Jones, working in a Mobile Application Development Company as a Mobile Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

[Moderator edit: Removed external links from signature. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I always use two apps iCleaner and fsWipeCashe, perfect match, never had any issues.