What's new

Children's Games?

rws

Reaction score
I am not a game player but I have 2 granddaughters that like that sort of thing. They are 9 & 6 and I was wondering of anyone can recommend some simple, easy to learn, games from the App Store? I've looked around out there and most seem pretty complex.
Thks,
Russ

My Boys 12 & 8 love:
BunnyShooter
Liquid Lite
Gloop
talking tom
Zap a Minion
peg Solitaire
FruitTreelite
Tic Tac glow

rws said:
I am not a game player but I have 2 granddaughters that like that sort of thing. They are 9 & 6 and I was wondering of anyone can recommend some simple, easy to learn, games from the App Store? I've looked around out there and most seem pretty complex.
Thks,
Russ

Angry bird series, fruit ninja, dynamite fishing, frisbee. Are a few

Thanks! I have scooped up several of those and I think that will keep them happy for now.
Russ

You're welcome. Make sure you turn off in app purchases. Settings>general>restrictions,

Children tend to buy items in apps without knowing the consequence and leaving you with unwanted charges

I moved this thread to iPhone Apps Discussions > iPhone Games where it will get better attention.

My daughter (5 years) loves angry birds. She also has Dora, humf, peppa pig and a Disney princess dress up game on her ipod to name a few...