What's new

Charging question

Vett

Reaction score
Lately when I plug my phone it won’t charge I need to do it a couple of times and at times I will get an error can’t remember what it says exactly but something like turn off accessories what ever that means so I plug in my iPad and no charging, I changed the cord same thing, change the charger same thing what the hell is going on?

Have you tried changing the actual socket that you plug into?

So if your iPhone and iPad is not charging, I'm thinking it might have something to do with your charging cable or block.

I have changed them both to new. That’s what I can’t understand

Did you check to see if there was and debris in the charging port on both devices?

Power them both down then power then back up and then plug them into the new charger and block into a different wall socket then you normally use. Preferably a different room. Hope you get it resolved.

Humm, I'm not sure what other suggestion I can provide except maybe give Apple a call

Is the cable you are using one that has been okayed by Apple for use with their products. Have seen some charge cables have this issue and the message on the screen is the same as what I’ve seen with using off brand charger cables. It says something like this cable accessory isn’t supported. Make sure you use a real Apple charge cable.