What's new

Charades + for the iphone and ipad

chapaid

Reaction score
If you love games like taboo, charades, or catch phrase then this is the game for you. Charades+ is the classic acting game reinvented.

With Charades+, you'll bring the life to a party as your friends and family get together for what is sure to be a memorable, fun, and hilarious charades experience.

Playing With Video allows you to play charades with friends even when they aren't around. Record yourself performing the act and then send it out from your roll to see if they can guess what charade you are trying to act out.

Our ever-growing list of acts already includes over 1200 different charades for you to act out and watch as your friends guess. A simple adjustment of the rules can turn this charades game into a guess the phrase game, a beatboxing game, or a completely new gaming experience.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/charades+/id536929672?mt=8

Would love some feedback if any of you download.

$default.jpg

Last edited:
cool!!! i love charades!!!!!

Glad you do. We made the app cause we enjoy it as well and unfortunately all the other options in the store hadn't been updated in ages or were missing features.

We launched the app less then a month ago and already our second update will be out in a couple days. Added a new category, a complete guide, and over 150 new charades to act out.

Cracking through the app store search though is not so easy so hopefully we can get a couple of honest reviews from users such as yourself to help show others what they think of the app.

Glad you do. We made the app cause we enjoy it as well and unfortunately all the other options in the store hadn't been updated in ages or were missing features.

We launched the app less then a month ago and already our second update will be out in a couple days. Added a new category, a complete guide, and over 150 new charades to act out.

Cracking through the app store search though is not so easy so hopefully we can get a couple of honest reviews from users such as yourself to help show others what they think of the app.

question: how many "items" (dont know how to call it) per category?

thanks

charades' very common on Christmas and Office gatherings like team building...lol

question: how many "items" (dont know how to call it) per category?

thanks

Well with the update due anytime this week should have a few more then 1350 different charades to act. I'd have to look again at the exact numbers per category as they are not split evenly. For example the movies and tv show category titled hollywood accounts for about 400 charades on its own. Music about 300. The others are spread out between objects, phrases, headlines, and books.

Well with the update due anytime this week should have a few more then 1350 different charades to act. I'd have to look again at the exact numbers per category as they are not split evenly. For example the movies and tv show category titled hollywood accounts for about 400 charades on its own. Music about 300. The others are spread out between objects, phrases, headlines, and books.

1350 charades to act? hmmmm.... worth the price, i guess... :) i wont be able to memorize 1350 charades act.... :p