What's new

Case for 6

crf8

Reaction score
I have the regular small iPhone 6.
I am looking for a case that snaps onto a belt. I currently use an otter box, is there anything also out there? I saw another post about a life proof, did the poster have to order the holster clip from another source. Sorry maybe I should have posted this under his thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can buy the belt clip separately at bestbuy.

It doesn't come with a clip like the otterbox does.

I have the regular small iPhone 6.
I am looking for a case that snaps onto a belt. I currently use an otter box, is there anything also out there? I saw another post about a life proof, did the poster have to order the holster clip from another source. Sorry maybe I should have posted this under his thread.

Yes, that was my post. I was forced to purchase a belt clip from another source because LifeProof doesn't make a belt clip for the 6s Plus Fre and Nudd cases, but they do make a LifeProof belt clip for their 6/6s Fre and Nudd cases.

I ordered a phone holster from turtleback. They are leather and they actuallymake them to fit with different type phone cases.You can turn the case and take it off your belt and leave the holster clip on your belt if you want too. A very good holster, it's what I use and my iphone is in a otterbox.