What's new

car charger

soundzen

Reaction score
i bought a lorenz bell iphone 4 car charger over at staples store and it doesnt work on my 2001 renault clio lighter plug... seems the nose doesnt go quite deep to do the conection... the iphone 25pins works fine between the charger and the phone but my problem its with the car. can i use a conducting piece to overcome the deepness inside my lighter plug? does it matters if the charger mentions iphone 3gs? voltage...

Last edited:
1674.jpg

this is my lorenz bell 9011 car charger which doesnt work with iphone4 nor my ipod touch... maybe i read wrong on the box and only works with previous models, i dont know.

what model do you use and is it physically different from mine?

yes thats good but i would like to know what brand and price!

thanks guys for model price and links ;) may i know what car you have to compare to my 10 years old european renault clio model? hope the voltage is the same!

i was looking at this forum's iphone 4 store and there is a car charger for verizon operator and another for AT&T operator ???? isnt the iphone4 the same for both? im in europe so i cant buy any one from US store??? the cord is the same so i wonder why 2 models ???

thanks china for the info on the "at&t vs verizon" difference. good to learn new things although i dont have those operators here.

as for the charger i finally found one that says iphone 4 compatible... it works great and its a longer model than the one above which now fits and does the contact perfectly deep in the hole of the lighter.

heres a pic of the box and link... charger is in the car - 20 euros for ROCKETFISH model

http://www.google.com/products/cata...=X&ei=uBqXTdn6OcKKhQeZ0s30CA&ved=0CDcQ8gIwBg#

rocketfish.jpg

thanks to all for your help - topic closed ;)

Last edited: