What's new

Can't text photos to wife

gary

Reaction score
When I (Iphone4) try to text my wife (Iphone4) a photo or when she tries to text me a photo, neither works. E-Mailing works Ok and also if we try to text the photo to other people outside of our home, it works OK too. (but not to each other).
Any suggestions would be helpful..

Gary

I'm not sure how you're trying to send the photos. Are you going to your Camera Roll within the "Photos" standard app, then selecting a photo and selecting the option to send the photo via email?? If not, you should try it. It can't help but work correctly!

I am having the same problem. I can E-MAIL pictures the same as Gary but I can not send them thru text (MMS). It was working fine until I updated my phone on Sunday.

I am having the same problem. I can E-MAIL pictures the same as Gary but I can not send them thru text (MMS). It was working fine until I updated my phone on Sunday.

How did you "update" your phone?? Do you mean the firmware update to 4.2.1?? If so, you're apparently one among many who should have let well enough alone with your current version. Like me!!

Anway, try sending the photos in a smaller size (less than 200 kbytes). That may solve it.